The Web Site contains links to third-party websites and may redirect you to third party websites (“Third Party Sites”). These include sites of affiliated businesses and service providers who have a relationship with RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners, some of whom are permitted to display a RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners logo pursuant to a co-branding agreement.
Third Party Sites are not under the control of RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners, and RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners is not responsible for such Third Party Sites, including without limitation the accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, reliability, veracity, completeness, or timeliness thereof, any link contained therein, or any changes or updates thereto. The inclusion or access to Third Party Sites does not imply an endorsement thereof by RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners, or of the provider of such content or services, or of any third party website. RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
The materials provided through the Web Site including, but not limited to, all information, text, messages, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Web Site, as well as the organization and layout of the Web Site, are copyrighted and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on the Web Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of the Web Site, or portions of the Web Site, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such materials. You may not copy reproduce, republish, download, print, upload, post, transmit, distribute and/or exploit the content or information contained on the Web Site for commercial use in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) without the prior written request of RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners. You agree that RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Unless explicitly specified or with separate, written permission from RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners, you may not and agree that you will not:
• copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another website, use on any other website, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Web Site or any part thereof;
• use or permit others to use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web Site;
• use or permit others to use the Web Site to attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Web Site;
• use or permit others to use the Web Site to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
• use or permit others to use the Web Site to contact RE/MAX offices or sales associates for purposes other than assisting you with your real estate needs, such as marketing products or services;
• access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Site; or
• create links from any website or web page to any page within the Web Site, and you agree that if RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Web Site, you will promptly do so.
The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on the Web Site are trademarks or service marks of RE/MAX, LLC, RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners or a third party, which may be registered in the United States or other jurisdictions. None of these trademarks or service marks may be used in any way without receiving the prior express written permission of the owner of the mark.
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
RE/MAX OF GREENSBORO AND RE/MAX PARTNERS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. RE/MAX OF GREENSBORO AND RE/MAX PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL RE/MAX OF GREENSBORO AND RE/MAX PARTNERS OR ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF.
• THE TYPE OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE- EVEN IF RE/MAX OF GREENSBORO AND RE/MAX PARTNERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES);
• HOW IT WAS CAUSED (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, BY THE USE, EXISTENCE OR RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, BY THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITE, BY THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, BY THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE); OR
• THE LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED (CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE).
Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD RE/MAX OF GREENSBORO AND RE/MAX PARTNERS, ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FOR THE WEB SITE, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, SUITS, DEMANDS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS, COURT COSTS OR ARBITRATION COSTS MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners may terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by RE/MAX of Greensboro and RE/MAX Partners.